The Guide Dog Foundation is based on creating life-changing partnerships. We fulfill our mission by creating partnerships between people and guide dogs. That effort is supported and made possible through our other partnerships with individual supporters, organizations and corporations.
We are thrilled to have the support of a family of companies that believe in our mission to train and place guide dogs with someone who is blind or has low vision. We are proud of our reputation of fiscal responsibility, with almost 80% of every dollar going directly to programs and services.
When companies clearly articulate their support of social issues, reputation and bottom-line benefits will follow. The Guide Dog Foundation can help your company provide ongoing proof of your impact on our mission.
We welcome corporate partnerships as a means for the Guide Dog Foundation to realize financial support and the ability to inform more people about our programs. In turn, a partnership tie-in with the Guide Dog Foundation can help a company achieve some significant business benefits.
Companies can support the guide dog foundation through:
- Sponsorship of puppies and guide dog teams
- Corporate Puppy with a Purpose
- Cause Related Marketing
- Capital support and naming opportunities
- Point of purchase donations from customers
- Co-branded products
- Employee reward events
- Volunteer opportunities
- In-store promotions including meet and greets with puppies, assistance dogs, and volunteers
- Social media promotions and other press opportunities