Help the Guide Dog Foundation make a difference in the lives of people who are blind, have low vision, or have other special needs by participating in the Guide Dog Foundation Virtual Run & Dog Walk to be held from April 24, 2023 through May 7, 2023.
This family and dog friendly VIRTUAL event is fun for all ages while making a difference in your community to assist those with disabilities to Live Without Boundaries!
- Adult Rate $35 and includes a limited edition commemorative T-shirt
- Youth Rate $30, must be 18 years of age or younger and includes a limited edition commemorative T-shirt
- After you register you will receive a confirmation message with an app that you will download onto your phone to track your mileage.
Timing & Results
Registered participants should download the IYR Virtual mobile app (available on the Apple App Store and Google Play) to track their virtual run or walk. The app will automatically send your results to ITS YOUR RACE.
We encourage all participants to ask family, friends and colleagues to sponsor your efforts. We're offering the following incentives to those that raise a minimum donation amount:
- Raise $300 or more you will receive a Guide Dog Foundation insulated travel cooler.
- Raise $500 or more you will receive a variety of unique Guide Dog Foundation branded items - including a Yeti Tumbler with the GDF logo!
For any questions regarding fundraising, please contact Jaime McGrade at Jaime@GuideDog.org or at 631-930-9054.
Learn more about our mission at www.GuideDog.org.