Volunteer Services Support - Part Time
Our Volunteer Services Support (VSS) is one of the first staff the future volunteer will meet. VSS will review online volunteer applications, conduct online interviews and home checks, initiate and return phone calls, schedule and train potential volunteers in a positive, clear and welcoming way. In addition, provide clerical support to the puppy and canine care departments and complete other projects and tasks as assigned by the Volunteer Services Manager (VSM) and Chief Canine Care Officer.
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 2pm
- Minimum of 2 years college and 2 years office experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to relate to people of widely diverse backgrounds
- Ability to be an informed and articulate spokesperson for GDF
- Computer competence, including use of Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and the iMIS database.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational capacity.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Samantha@Guidedog.org