Help the Guide Dog Foundation make a difference in the lives of people who are blind, have low vision, or have other special needs by participating in the 75th Anniversary Guide Dog Foundation Virtual Run & Dog Walk to be held from April 24, 2021 through May 9, 2021. We're going virtual with this event to ensure the health and safety of the participants. Despite everything that’s going on with the global pandemic, we remain 100% focused on meeting our mission to train and place our highly-trained guide dogs for our community.
- Rate is $30 to participate and includes a limited edition commemorative T-shirt
- After you register you will receive a confirmation message with an app that you will download onto your phone to track your mileage.
Timing & Results
Registered participants should download the IYR Virtual mobile app (available on the Apple App Store and Google Play) to track their virtual run or walk. The app will automatically send your results to ITS YOUR RACE.
We encourage all participants to ask family, friends and colleagues to sponsor your efforts. We're offering the following incentives to those that raise a minimum donation amount:
- Raise $75 or more you can receive a dog paw medal and 75th Anniversary Calendar!
- Raise $300 or more you will receive a dog paw medal and a pair of Guide Dog Foundation socks!!
- Raise $500 or more you will receive a dog paw medal, a pair of Guide Dog Foundation socks and a Guide Dog Foundation branded fleece blanket!!!
For any questions regarding fundraising, please contact Jaime McGrade at Jaime@GuideDog.org or at 631-930-9054.
Learn more about our mission at www.GuideDog.org.