The 24th Annual Second Sight Bike-A-Thon is a fully supported tour – with food and water stops, mechanical and medical assistance – that runs across Long Island’s North Shore to benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. With the help of the Suffolk Bicycle Riders Association, this event has grown each year with past calculations of nearly 500 cyclists.
Cyclists choose from six routes of varying mileage designed to cater to all levels of cycling. Leaving from the Guide Dog Foundation campus in Smithtown, NY, bike rides range from a 5-mile fun ride to a challenging 65 miles.
If you are member of the Long Island community and a proud supporter of the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc., we hope that you will consider one of our sponsorship packages to help improve the quality of life for the blind and visually impaired. CLICK HERE to download the event brochure.
EVENT SPONSORSGreenwood Graphics, Inc - Silver Sponsor
Boehringer - Ingelheim - Silver Sponsor
- $5,000 Title Sponsor: Receives all aspects Gold, Silver, Rest Stop & T-Shirt sponsorship and title & listing on welcome banner.
- $2,500 Gold Sponsor: Receives all aspects of Silver, Rest Stop & T-Shirt sponsorship along with prominent placement of company logo on event brochures (deadline by 5/15/13).
- $1,000 Silver Sponsor: Receives all aspects of T-Shirt & Rest Stop sponsorship and company name & website link to event’s page.
- $500 Rest Stop Sponsor: Receives all aspects T-shirt sponsor & name on course signage.
- $250 T-Shirt Sponsor: Listing on event t-shirt (deadline by 9/13/13).
To commit to a sponsorship to download the form.
* Sponsorship deadline is Tuesday, September 3, 2013
We look forward to your participation in the 24th Annual Second Sight Bike-A-Thon to benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind and extend our deepest appreciation for your consideration.