We are pleased to announce that we are hosting a dog walk on Sunday, October 27, 2013 to benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc at Hidden Pond Park in Hauppauge, New York.
Since 1946, the Guide Dog Foundation has been providing guide dogs, free of charge, to people who are blind and visually impaired. Graduates of our program feel a sense of independence, mobility and companionship once they are matched with their well-trained assistance dog that we provide here on our campus.
As you are member of the Long Island community we hope that you will consider one of our sponsorship packages for our Second Sight Wag ‘n Walk to help the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind improve the quality of life for the blind and visually impaired.
Online registration is now closed. If you would like to participate in the Second Sight Wag 'n Walk, please come to the event and visit the Registration Desk.
Event location is the Rinx at Hidden Pond Park, 660 Terry Road in Hauppauge, NY.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaime McGrade at Jaime@guidedog.org or at 631-804-3287.
| PUPPY LOVE
- $250 Happy Tails Sponsor: Listing on event course signage. To commit to a sponsorship to download the form.
1. All dogs must be on a leash – if you are planning on using an adjustable leash please keep the dog in close proximity at all times.
2. Be sure all vaccinations for your dog are current on the day of the walk.
3. All dog licenses must be current on the day of the walk according to the requirements of your stated residential area.
4. For safety purposes, please do not bring female dogs that are in any stage of heat to the event.
5. The organizers and/or staff members have the right to ask you to leave if for any reason your dog is unmanageable or aggressive.
6. Each participant is responsible to pick-up after their dog at the park – keep bags with you at all times to help with clean-up efforts.
We look forward to your participation in the Second Sight Wag ‘n Walk to benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind and extend our deepest appreciation for your consideration.