Internet Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
DATE POSTED: January 13, 2014
Oversees and implements the Foundation’s social media strategy within our marketing guidelines. Generates interest, builds relationships and engagement with constituents through management of social media tools, e-newsletters and volunteer sources. Manages and updates the Foundation’s websites. Captures and produces web content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Public Relations or related field
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS and similar management systems.
- Knowledge of measurement tools such as Google Analytics, SEM and SEO.
- Superior communication skills along with strong social media skills and various platform knowledge.
- Basic photography knowledge to help capture both still and video content to help tell the stories of what takes place on campus.
- Requires working weekends, evenings, local, regional and national travel required.
- Driver license required.
For more information, please contact Loretta Quis by January 31, 2014 at Loretta@guidedog.org.