How to Help
All the services of the Guide Dog Foundation are offered free of charge to people with disabilities. We rely on voluntary contributions from individual donors, corporations, foundations, and service organizations to fund its efforts. With your help, we continue to proivde the gift of enhanced mobility and independence.
Here's what you can do:
- Spread the word about our services to people who are blind or visually impairee.
- Make a financial contribution and/or encourage your employer, club or congregation to contribute or raise funds.
- Sponsor a puppy.
- Raise a Guide Dog Foundation puppy.
- Sponsor a class, a veteran/dog team or one of our airport "meet and greets."
- Invite a Guide Dog Foundation speaker to your next meeting or event.
- Include the Guide Dog Foundation in your bequest, legacies and planned gifts.
- Make a gift to the Foundation and receive an income for the rest of your life.
- Make a donation in memory or honor of your friends or loved ones.